NSP Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, invites applications from Class 11 to PhD students of minority communities for NSP Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2020-21. The scholarship aims to encourage meritorious students of economically weaker sections of the minority community to pursue higher education and enhance their employability by providing financial assistance.
NSP Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be studying in Class 11,12, graduate, postgraduate, technical or vocational courses, M.Phil or PhD
- Have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grades in the previous final examination
- Belong to the family whose annual income is not more than INR 2 lakh from all the sources
- Belong to the minority community (Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Zoroastrian/Parsi)
- Admission and tuition fee for Class 11 and 12 (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 7,000 per annum
- Admission and tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of classes 11 and 12 levels (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 10,000 per annum
- Admission and tuition fee for undergraduate and postgraduate (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 3,000 per annum
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for Class 11 and 12 including technical and vocational courses (Hostellers): INR 380 per month
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for Class 11 and 12 including technical and vocational courses (Day Scholars): INR 230 per month
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for courses other than technical and professional courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level (Hostellers): INR 570 per month
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for courses other than technical and professional courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level (Day Scholars): INR 300 per month
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for M.Phil and PhD (Hostellers): INR 1,200 per month
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for M.Phil and PhD (Day Scholars): INR 550 per month
- Domicile Certificate
- Student Photograph
- Self Declaration of minority community certificate by the student
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet
- Fee receipt of current course year
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card
- Income certificate issued by designated state/UT authority
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship announcement date: 16th August 2020
Scholarship closing date: 20th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 05th February 2021
Last date for institute verification: 05th February 2021
- Fresh: Weightage will be given according to the financial need of the applicant rather than the marks obtained. In case the family income and the marks of the two applicants are the same, the result will be generated according to the ‘Date of Birth’ and preference will be given to the senior applicant.
- Renewal: The scholar will be eligible for the renewal of the scholarship if obtained 50% in the previous year’s examinations in the same course and at the same institute.
Terms and Conditions
- 30% of the total seats are reserved for the female candidate. The seat will be transferred to the male candidate in case of the non-availability of the female candidate.
- A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship out of all the available scholarships of Central Government meant for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Rekha Anantpur on 26-Jan-2021
M Lakshmi on 13-Feb-2021
Dimple Thapa on 27-Jan-2021
These are mandatory documents you have to upload these documents.
Asked by md tahir ALAM on 20-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 08-Feb-2021
The application deadline for MOMA Scholarship on NSP portal has been closed for 2020-21. You may now apply for it in the next academic year.
md tahir ALAM on 20-Jan-2021
Mai NSP scholarship apply krne k baad MOMA scholarship apply kr skta hu same year me????
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more