North South Foundation (NSF) Scholarship 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
North South Foundation (NSF) invites applications for North South Foundation (NSF) Scholarship 2019-20 from class 12 passed students entering into engineering, medicine or 3-year polytechnic (diploma in engineering). This scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious students. Over 1,500 selected students will receive a scholarship amount of up to INR 25,000 on merit-cum-means basis.
North South Foundation (NSF) Scholarship 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be among the top 10% in class 10, 12, CET/NEET/JEE ranks in his/her state
- Have secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Architecture, Medicine (BAMS, MBBS and BDS), BSc (Agr), BVSc, BSc (Nursing), B.Pharmacy, Diploma in Agriculture, and Diploma in Engineering at a government or government-aided college
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 1,00,000
- Not be receiving any other scholarship or aid
Over 1,500 selected scholars will receive a cash award between INR 8,000 to INR 25,000.
- Photograph of the applicant
- Applicant's family photograph
- College Admission Card
- CET/JEE/NEET rank card (attested)
- Bonafide certificate from the college into which student secured admission.
- Certificates showing marks secured from class 10th to 12th duly attested or diploma duly attested by the Head of the institution
- Proof of tuition fees paid /payable per annum duly certified by college authorities
- Receipts or proof of tuition fees paid in class 10 and 12 or Diploma
- Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Official or any other competent authority.
- Ration card / Aadhar card
- Declaration by the Principal
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click here to open the online application page.
Step 2: New users need to click here to register.
Step 3: Fill in the required details to register with the North-South Foundation.
Step 4: Click on the account activation link sent to the registered email address to complete the registration.
Step 5: Login using the credentials.
Step 6: Click on the “File new Submission” button to start the application.
Step 7: Fill in the required details & upload the required documents to complete the process.
Application deadline: 30th November 2019
The applications will be reviewed by the Indian Chapter Coordinator (ICC) who will shortlist the candidates for a personal interview. The shortlisted candidates along with their parents will be interviewed by the ICC & selection panel who will send their recommendations to the NSF India coordinator in the Hyderabad. The final decision will be made by the NSF India coordinator & US scholarships team on the merit-cum-means basis.
Terms and Conditions
- The selection will be strictly made on merit cum means basis regardless of religion, caste, gender or geographic origin of the student.
- The winners will receive their scholarships in an award ceremony organized in their honour by the NSF.
- For the renewal of scholarships, students are required to fill in a different form instead of the fresh application on the portal.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more