North Eastern Council Merit Scholarship, Meghalaya 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Meghalaya invites applications from the General, SC/ST students who are undergoing Vocational/Technical courses for North Eastern Council Merit Scholarship, Meghalaya 2020.
North Eastern Council Merit Scholarship, Meghalaya 2020 DeadlineClosed
The applicants must:
- Be a domicile of Meghalaya
- Be coming from General or SC/ST category
- Have scored 70% (General)/60% (SC/ST) or higher in last final exams
- Not be having annual family income more than INR 4,50,000
The selected students will get variable financial benefits.
- P.R.C/ST certificate obtained from the Deputy Commissioner of the district
- Any one of the following ID proofs if Aadhaar Card is not valid:
- Elector’s Photo Identity card
- Indian Passport
- Photo ID Card issued by Central Government of State Govt.
- Photo ID issued by Educational Institute (For Students)
- Certificate issued by Bank that should be duly attested, containing applicant’s photo and Bank account number
- Income Certificate
- Copies of previous class mark sheet
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click here for the Application form.
Step 2: Fill in all the details and attach the photo.
Step 3: Get the Certificate from the Head of the institute filled.
Step 4: Post the filled form by mail, which should be delivered before 15th December 2019 EOD, at:
The office of the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education,
Additional Secretariat Building,
Shillong,1st Floor. - 793001
Last date of Application: 15th December 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The application must be submitted through the head of the institute
- The student must not be in receipt of any other source except national or state merir scholarship
- Student studying outside the state may foreward their application directly after getting form certified by institute authorities before the last date.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more