NIUA New Delhi Intern - Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Urban Affairs New Delhi invites applications for NIUA New Delhi Intern - Research Assistantship 2021 from bachelor's or master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a research project entitled, "Citizen-Centric Smart Governance (CCSG) - CDG - Living Lab". The selected candidates will get a stipend of INR 15,000 per month plus other benefits.
NIUA New Delhi Intern - Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Electrical and Communication Engineering/Computer Science/Telecommunication Engineering/Urban Planning/Architecture/Economics/Development Studies or other closely related fields
- Be a fresher/recent graduate with 0-2 years of work experience
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Advanced skills in the MS office suite and data analysis-related software
- Strong analytical, conceptualization, and communication skills
- Good understanding of market research techniques and data analytics
- Familiarity in a multi-media presentation, graphics software would be preferred.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adept at time management.
- Should be willing to work at the Institute on a full-time basis
The selected candidates will get a stipend of INR 15,000 per month plus other benefits.
- Submit CV and cover letter clearly, mentioning the project’s name in the subject line.
- Additionally, submit the following assignment as an attachment (pdf/word file):
Please describe in 800 words “How India’s Cities can better Leverage Technology to Address Current Urban Challenges?"
The written assignment will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Adherence to the timeline
- Writing skills – grammar, clarity, structure
- Research and use of data/evidence
- Problem solving and reasoning
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and register.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicants' performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Hiring is on a rolling basis and applications for this position will be closed as soon as the Institute finds suitable candidates. The Institute encourages prospective and eligible candidates to apply immediately.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more