NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test (NSAT) 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test (NSAT) 2019 invites applications from undergraduates and graduates who wish to pursue Bachelors or Masters courses at the Noida International University (NIU). Students appearing for NSAT 2019 will be provided scholarship based on their performance in the test. Top performing students in NSAT 2019 can avail up to 70% tuition fee waiver.
NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test (NSAT) 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must be an Undergraduate or Graduate student interested in pursuing any of the following courses from NIU:
- B.Tech + MBA, B.Tech + M.Tech
- BBA, BBA + MBA
- BALLB, BBALLB
Top performing students in NSAT 2019 will be given scholarships in the following manner:
- The students who obtain 95% and above marks in the entrance exam will get 70% concession on tuition fee.
- The students who obtain 86% to 94% marks in the entrance exam will get 50% concession on tuition fee.
- The students who obtain 70% to 85% marks in the entrance exam will get 30% concession on tuition fee.
- The students who obtain 60% to 69% in the entrance exam will get a 15% concession on tuition fee.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply for the scholarships:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and fill out the form
Step 2: Provide personal details, educational details, and preference for the test centre.
Step 3: Pay an application fee of INR 500 and submit the form.
- Exam Date: 16th June 2019
- Result: 22nd June 2019
- Last date to apply: 31st May (Initially) and then extended to 10th June 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The exam will be an objective type test with 75 questions in total amounting to 150 marks.
- The exam will be for a duration of 1.5 hours.
- Centre will verify the candidates based on Admit card, photo ID card and Attendance Roster for that centre.
- Centre will take the candidate’s signature on attendance roster and will help the candidates to log in and start their exam.
- Candidates can opt for up to 3 exam centres of their choice from the drop-down list; however, the University has the right to cancel and allocate students of one centre to other nearby centres if the number of students for the opted location is very less.
- Candidates not finding any centre of his/her choice can opt for the online exam.
A student can appear for NSAT in two modes:
- Online: A test link will be sent to the registered email id of the student which will generate the test on given schedule mentioning to open on the scheduled date and time.
- The link will be active only on scheduled time and the student has to attempt the test as per the time schedule and duration after that link will be expired and no request for rescheduling will be considered.
- There is a prerequisite of the computer with webcam facility for attempting online mode for the test.
- Offline: An admit card will be sent to registered email id mentioning the details of exam date, time and centre address.
- The candidate is required to report at the centre on date and time with a copy of the Admit Card and any Govt. issued photo-ID card.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more