NITK Surathkal School of Management (SOM) Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for NITK Surathkal School of Management (SOM) Research Assistantship 2021 from Ph.D./M.Phil./postgraduate degree holders. The assistantship is meant for the R&D project titled, “Exploring Efficient Solutions for Management of Household Waste a Multi-stakeholder Approach". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 20,000 per month.
NITK Surathkal School of Management (SOM) Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Ph.D./MPhil/ Postgraduate degree in a Social Science discipline with a minimum of 55% marks
- Have in-depth knowledge in Analytics and Mixed-method Research Approaches. Proficiency in English and strong academic writing skills
- Have knowledge in Waste Management and Programming knowledge in R/MATLAB/Python (added advantage)
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 20,000 per month.
- CV in prescribed format along with scanned copies of relevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, publications, etc.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the assistantship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send a detailed CV in the prescribed format along with scanned copies of relevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, publications, etc. to Dr. Ritanjali Majhi (firstname.lastname@example.org ) on or before the last date.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2021
The selection will be based on qualification, experience, and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more