NITK Surathkal School of Management Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for NITK Surathkal School of Management Research Assistantship 2021 from PhD/MPhil/ Postgraduate degree holders. The assistantship is meant for the R&D project titled, “Brand India: The Futuristic Medical Tourism Hub – A Make in India Initiative". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 20,000 per month.
NITK Surathkal School of Management Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD/MPhil/ Postgraduate degree in a social science discipline with minimum 55% marks
- Have knowledge in the use of SPSS package
- Be knowledgeable about mixed-method research approaches
- Have proficiency in English language and strong academic writing skills
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 20,000 per month.
- Passport size photo on plain paper
- Self-attested copy of original certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the assistantship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the application form with soft copies of all the required documents (pdf format) by email or post to -
Dr Sheena Associate Professor
School of Management
National Institute of Technology Karnataka
Surathkal Mangaluru, Karnataka, India - 575 025
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th February 2021
The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- NITK Surathkal reserves the right to reject any or all the application without assigning any reasons thereof.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more