NITK Surathkal Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for NITK Surathkal Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The appointment as a Research Fellow will be on a purely temporary basis. The selected Junior and Senior Research Fellows will receive a consolidated pay of INR 18,000 per month and INR 16,000 per month respectively.
NITK Surathkal Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must comply by the below-mentioned requirements-
Senior Research Fellowship Qualification -
- PG in Control Systems/Machine Design/Manufacturing and BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum 80% marks or 8.0 CGPA on a 10-point scale
- Should have knowledge of MATLAB, CATIA, Solid Works, Ansys, DELMIA, HEEDS, CodeSys PLC Programming, VB, VB.net, CSharp, etc. OR
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience in Machine Design
Junior Research Fellowship Qualification -
- Must have BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 65% marks
- Candidate should have knowledge of AutoCAD, CATIA, Solid Works, 3D Modelling, etc. with a minimum 1 year of industry experience of Machine Design, 2D and 3D Modelling and 3D Printing.
The selected Junior Research Fellow will receive a consolidated pay of INR 16,000 per month. On the other hand, the selected Senior Research Fellow will receive a consolidated pay of INR 18,000 per month.
*Consolidated pay with no accommodation facility
Candidates have to bring the following documents/things on the day of the Software Efficiency Test and Technical Interview:
- Passport size photo on plain paper
- Original certificates and a self-attested copy of original certificates
Candidates have to report at 9 am at Center for System Design, NITK Surathkal and bring their own laptops for the Software Proficiency Test
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application via mail to -
Prof. K V Gangadharan
Centre for System Design 1st Floor,
Old Physics Lab National Institute Of Technology Karnataka
Surathkal Srinivasnagar - 575 025,
Date of Software Efficiency Test and Technical Interview: 07th August 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the Software Efficiency Test and Technical Interview (to be held on the 7th of August 2020 at NITK Surathkal).
Terms and Conditions
- Candidate has to follow all COVID Protocol as per MoHW and Local administration.
- If selected, the candidate should be able to join within 2 days to support the online lab during this pandemic.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more