NITK Surathkal Department of Water Resources & Ocean Engineering Research Internship Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for the NITK Surathkal Department of Water Resources & Ocean Engineering Research Internship Fellowship 2021 from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Design, Analysis, and Development of Combined Wave and Wind Energy Multi-use Platform (COMBINED-MUP)". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 5,000 per month.
NITK Surathkal Department of Water Resources & Ocean Engineering Research Internship Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 24 years of age
- Hold a BE/B.Tech in Civil/Applied Mechanics/Ocean/Coastal/Offshore/Mechanical Engineering with a consistently good academic record, OR
- ME/M.Tech in Civil/Applied Mechanics/Ocean/Coastal/Offshore/Mechanical Engineering with a consistently good academic record
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 5,000 per month.
- Relevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, publications, etc.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: The soft copies of all the above documents (pdf format) must be emailed to the Principal Investigator (Dr. Sandeep Kumar) on or before 30.04.2021 by email in the prescribed address below-
Dr. Debabrata Karmakar Assistant Professor
Department of Water Resources & Ocean Engineering
National Institute of Technology Karnataka
Surathkal P.O: Srinivasanagar, Mangalore, Karnataka- 575025
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021
Selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- NITK Surathkal reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The shortlisted candidates with the date of the online interview will be intimated by email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more