NITK Surathkal Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for NITK Surathkal Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from MTech/ME degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of cost-effective Radiofrequency ablation system and magnetic hyperthermia equipment for thermal therapies of cancerous tumours". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month plus 15% HRA (for JRF) and INR 28,000 per month plus 15% HRA (for SRF).
NITK Surathkal Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not to be more than 28 years for JRF; 30 years for SRF
- Hold an MTech/ME degree in Mechatronics/Thermal Engg./Electronics/Electrical and allied areas with a minimum of 60% aggregate score
- Have qualified GATE examination (old GATE score is also considered)
- Have two years of work experience (for SRF)
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month plus 15% HRA (for JRF) and INR 28,000 per month plus 15% HRA (for SRF).
- Cover letter
- Biodata with a passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets (Class XII onwards)
- GATE qualified certificate
- Scanned copies of proof for research experience, special achievements, and publications, if any
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Soft copies of all the required documents (pdf format) must be emailed to the P.I. (Dr. Ajay Kumar Yadav) by 05th April 2021
Dr. Ajay Kumar Yadav,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Karnataka,
Application Deadline: 05th April 2021
The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for an online interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more