NITK Surathkal Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for the NITK Surathkal Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of Biodegradable Microperforated Panel with a Nonuniform Cross-section through 3D Printing for Sound Absorption Applications". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
NITK Surathkal Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not to be more than 32 Years or as per SERB rules
- Hold a B.E/B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) and M.E/M.Tech. in Machine Design/Manufacturing Engineering
- Have qualified GATE exam
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Cover letter
- Duly filled application form in the prescribed format with a passport-size photograph
- Educational certificates and mark sheets (Class X onwards)
- GATE qualified certificate
- Proof of research experience, publications, special achievements, and patents, if any
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the soft copies of all the documents along with the duly filled application form in the prescribed format must be sent to the Principal Investigator as a single PDF file by email to the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th April 2021
The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/post/phone.
- Selection will be based on qualification, interview, and relevant experience.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- No extra payment will be provided if the interview will be conducted in online mode.
- The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more