NITK Surathkal Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for the NITK Surathkal Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.E/B.Tech and M.Tech/M.E degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Experimental Technique to Induce Surface Grain Refinement Through Laser Shock Peening on ECAP Processed Mg Alloy”. The selected candidate will get a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first and second year and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
NITK Surathkal Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not to be more than 30 years
- Hold a B.E/B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate score
- Hold an M.Tech/M.E degree in Manufacturing Engineering/Technology or Metallurgical and Materials Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate score
- Hold a good GATE score (added advantage)
- Work experience related to metal forming, LASER processing, material characterization, and analysis.
- The candidate should know the fundamentals of materials and metallurgy.
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills, and experience in experimental research.
The selected candidate will get a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first and second year and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
- Covering letter
- Biodata with a passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class XII onwards
- GATE qualified certificate and
- Scanned copies of proof for research experience, special achievements, and publications, if any
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: The soft copies of all the above documents (pdf format) must be emailed to email email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 20th April 2021
The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is available immediately.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for an interview (online).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more