NITK Surathkal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for NITK Surathkal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the R&D project titled, “Design and Development of GaN HEMT Based LNA for L5 and S-band IRNSS Receiver”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month (for first two years) and INR 35,000 per month (for the third year) plus HRA as per norms.
NITK Surathkal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold a BE/BTech/MTech/MS(R)/ME degree with at least 6.5/10 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university
- Be GATE qualified
Note: - The candidate is entitled to register for PhD at NITK, Surathkal.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month (for first two years) and INR 35,000 per month (for the third year) plus HRA as per norms.
- Passport size photo on plain paper
- Self-attested copy of original certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the application form with soft copies of all the required documents (pdf format) by email or post to -
Dr Sandeep Kumar
Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor
E&C Engineering Department
NOTE: The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the position of JRF under SERB project on “Design and Development of GaN HEMT Based LNA for L5 and S-band IRNSS Receiver”.
Application Deadline: 23rd January 2021
The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the date of written test/interview by email only.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
- The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project.
- Candidates who are already employed should produce relieving certificate from their employers if selected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more