NITK Surathkal Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for NITK Surathkal Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from M.Tech/MS(R)/M.E./BE/B.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the R&D project titled, “Smart Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment with Improved Reconfigurability, Economic, Availability, and Performance (REAP)”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month (for the first two years) and INR 35,000 per month (for the third year) plus 16% HRA.
NITK Surathkal Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a BE/B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and M.Tech./MS(R)/M.E/equivalent in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with expertise in Power Electronics
- Have at least 6.5/10 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university as a full-time program
- Be GATE qualified
- Have a good GATE score will be an added advantage
Desirable: Expertise in MATLAB, PSCAD simulations, experience in the development of power electronics hardware, experience in FPGA, DSP coding, and project management.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated payment of INR 31,000 per month (for the first two years) and INR 35,000 per month (for the third year) plus 16% HRA.
- Cover letter
- CV with a passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets from class XII onwards
- GATE qualified certificate
- Scanned copies of proof for research experience, special achievements, and publications, if any
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Compile the soft copies of all the required documents in a single pdf with the file name “YOUR_NAME_JRF.pdf” and email it to the Principal Investigator (Dr. B. Dastagiri Reddy) on or before 30th April 2021.
The subject “Application for JRF” and hard copies of all the documents should be sent to the address for correspondence given below on or before 5th May 2021
Dr. B. Dastagiri Reddy Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor,
Dept. of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
NITK Surathkal, Mangalore, Karnataka, India -575025
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021
The selection will be based on qualification, experience, and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates with the date of written test/interview will be intimated by email only.
- The email address for correspondence is given below.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
- The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more