NITK Surathkal Department of E&C Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for the NITK Surathkal Department of E&C Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BE/B.Tech/M.Tech./MS(R)/M.E degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Design and Development of Nanoscale Integrated System Along with Conformal Antenna as Capsule Prototype for Wireless Capsule Endoscopy". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year plus HRA as per norms.
NITK Surathkal Department of E&C Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold a B.E/B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics Engineering
- Hold an M.Tech./MS(R)/M.E./equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/RF VLSI Design with expertise in RF and Analog IC Design
- Be GATE/NET qualified
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year plus HRA as per norms.
- Cover letter
- Biodata with a passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class XII onwards
- GATE qualified certificate
- Scanned copies of Proof for research experience, special achievements, and publications, if any
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: The soft copies of all the above documents (pdf format) must be emailed to the Principal Investigator (Dr. Sandeep Kumar) on or before 03/05/2021, and hard copies of all the documents should be sent to the address for correspondence is given below-
Dr. Sandeep Kumar Co-Investigator and Assistant Professor
E&C Engineering Department
NITK Surathkal Mangalore-575025 India.
NOTE: The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the position of JRF under Technology Development and Transfer Division, DST project on “Design and Development of Nanoscale Integrated System Along with Conformal Antenna as Capsule Prototype for Wireless Capsule Endoscopy”.
Application Deadline: 3rd May 2021
The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The email address for correspondence is given below.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
- The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project.
- The shortlisted candidates with the date of written test/interview will be intimated by email only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more