NITK Surathkal Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for the NITK Surathkal Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of an Artificial Intelligence based system for comprehensive cerebral arterial stroke imaging and prognostication". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA (total INR 35,960).
NITK Surathkal Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Computer Science/IT/E&C or in related disciplines with a consistently good academic record
- Have in-depth knowledge in image processing methods
Experience in implementing deep learning-based projects is a plus.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA (total INR 35,960).
- Passport size photo on plain paper
- Self-attested copy of original certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send a detailed CV in the prescribed format along with scanned copies of relevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, publications etc., to Dr Jeny Rajan (email@example.com ) on or before March 17, 2021.
Application Deadline: 17th March 2021
The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by E-mail/Phone.
- Selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
- NITK Surathkal reserves the right to reject any or all the application without assigning any reasons thereof.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more