NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The associateship is meant for the R&D project titled, “Impounding of River floodwaters along Dakshina Kannada Coast: A sustainable strategy for water resource development”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 34,500 per month plus HRA per month for the first two years and INR 36,000 per month plus HRA for the third year
NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a PhD specialized in Geotechnical Engineering
- Hold a BE/BTech in Civil Engineering and ME/MTech degree
- Have experience in the arena of GIS or Experimental geotechnics
- Be GATE qualified
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 34,500 per month plus HRA per month for the first two years and INR 36,000 per month plus HRA for the third year
- Cover letter
- Duly filled application form in the prescribed format with the passport-size photograph
- Educational certificates and mark sheets (Class X onwards)
- GATE qualified certificate
- Proof for research experience, special achievements, patents and publications, if any
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Click on the following Google Form link.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and submit the application form.
Dr Sreevalsa Kolathayar, Assistant Professor,
Department of Civil Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal,
P. O. Srinivasnagar, Mangalore – 575 025. Karnataka, India.
Mobile : +91-9471192250
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Application Deadline: 03rd April 2021
The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the Written Test and Interview.
- Candidates who are already employed should produce relieving certificate from their employers if selected.
- The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project. The selection committee's decision is final.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more