NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Development of Countermeasures to Mitigate Earthquake-induced Damage of RM Breakwater". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 32 years of age or as per SERB rules
- Hold BE/BTech (Civil Engineering) and ME/MTech. in Geotechnical Engineering (or related areas)
- Have qualified GATE at least once in his/her academic career
- Have experience of conducting tests or physical model tests in the lab
- Have good communication and writing skills
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA
- Passport size photo on plain paper
- Self-attested copy of original certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the application form with soft copies of all the required documents (pdf format) by email or post to -
Dr Babloo Chaudhary Assistant Professor,
Department of Civil Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal,
P.O. Srinivasnagar, Mangalore – 575 025.
Karnataka, India. Mobile: 8724041225, Office
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th January 2021
The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/post/phone.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
- The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project.
- Candidates who are already employed should produce relieving certificate from their employers if selected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more