NITK Surathkal Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for NITK Surathkal Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant to project entitled, "Design and Development of Non-Enzymatic Biosensors for Dengue Virus (DENV)”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per institute rules.
NITK Surathkal Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 27 years of age
- Hold an MSc in Chemistry/Nanomaterials with expertise in Sensors/Nanomaterials/Biosensors/Chemistry of nanomaterials
- Have at least 6.5/10 CGPA or 60% marks
Candidates appearing for M.Sc. final semester may also apply
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per institute rules.
- Cover letter
- Bio-data with a passport-sized photograph
- Educational certificates and mark sheets
- Research experience certificates
- Valid ID proof
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application along with soft copies of all the relevant documents (pdf format) as one file via email to the Principal Investigator (Prof. B. Ramachandra Bhat) on or before 25th August 2020
Dr B. Ramachandra Bhat,
Principal Investigator and Professor,
Department of Chemistry, NITK, Surathkal,
Application deadline: 25th August 2020
The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- NITK Surathkal reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email about the date and mode of written test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
- The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project.
- Candidates who are already employed should produce relieving certificate from their employers if selected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more