NITK Surathkal Department of Biotechnology Post-Doctoral Project Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for NITK Surathkal Department of Biotechnology Post-Doctoral Project Associateship 2021 from doctoral degree holders. The associateship is meant for the R&D project titled, “Social-economic-environmental trade-offs in managing the Land-RiverInterface". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 42,000 per month plus HRA as applicable.
NITK Surathkal Department of Biotechnology Post-Doctoral Project Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a doctoral degree in Science/ Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University or equivalent
- Be able to work independently and flexibly with excellent analytical and writing skills
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 42,000 per month plus HRA as applicable.
- Copies of relevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, publications, etc.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Click on the following Google Form link.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and submit the application form.
Application Deadline: 12th April 2021
Selection will be based on qualification, relevant experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- NITK Surathkal reserves the right to reject any or all the application without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
- Original hard copies will be verified on the date of the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more