NITK Surathkal Centre for System Design Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for NITK Surathkal Centre for System Design Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BE/BTech degree holders. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 16,000 per month.
NITK Surathkal Centre for System Design Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks
- Have knowledge of Solid Works, 3D modelling, etc.
- Have a minimum 2 year of industry experience in machine design, rapid prototyping & Testing, 3D printing, service of marine vehicles
Candidates will have to provide a Technical Demo during the interview on - operation of mechanical & power electronics in marine vehicles. They should also demonstrate operation of DIY (built by the candidate) marine surface vehicles
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated pay of INR 16,000 per month.
- Passport size photo on plain paper
- Self-attested copy of original certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Appear for a software proficiency test and technical interview on 30th March 2021
Dr Pruthviraj U Centre for System Design 1st Floor,
Old Physics Lab
National Institute Of Technology Karnataka Surathkal
Srinivasnagar - 575 025, Mangalore, India
Candidates have to bring their applications along with passport size photo on plain paper, original certificates and a self-attested copy of the original certificates
Written Test and a Technical Demo: 30th March 2021
Reporting Time: 9:00 am
The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidate will get consolidated pay with no accommodation facility.
- The appointment will be purely temporary for a period maximum up to March 31, 2022.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more