NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for the NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech and ME/MTech students. The fellowship is applicable for a sponsored research project titled - 'Non-destructive damage detection and damage quantification on composite (HAP) panels'. The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail of a monthly income of up to INR 31,000 along with other benefits.
NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first class with not less than 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B.Tech/BE degree in Civil Engineering or allied specializations with valid GATE score, OR
- Hold a first class with not less than 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in BE/BTech (Civil Engineering) or allied specializations and ME/MTech degree in specializations of Structural Engineering or Applied Mechanics or allied specializations from a recognised university/institution with valid GATE score, OR selected through any other national level examination
- Not be more than 32 years of age as on the last date of application
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Monthly allowance of INR 31,000 for the first 2 years
- HRA as per institute rules or on-campus hostel and mess facilities at the applicant's expenses
- Academic transcripts
- Experience certificate
- Details of two referees
- Applicant's photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the scanned copy of the application along with supporting copies of documents in PDF format by email to the correspondence address given below -
Dr T. P. Tezeswi,
Principal Investigator, IMPRINT-II Project
Department of Civil Engineering
National Institute of Technology Warangal
Warangal-506004, Telangana State.
Ph: +91- 8332969423
Application deadline: 23rd April 2020
The applicants will be shortlisted through a written test and/or an interview. The shortlisted candidates' written test/interview date will be provided on the official website of NIT Warangal.
Terms and Conditions
- There will be no TA/DA provided to the applicants for attending the interview.
- Applicants who are already employed should produce “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from the employer.
- Students should provide a provisional degree certificate or its equivalent at the time of the interview.
- The selected applicants are expected to produce a Relieving Certificate from their employer or provisional degree.
- The selected candidate should join the duties within a week after the intimation of their selection, failing which may lead to the award of the fellowship to the candidate on the waiting list.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more