NIT Warangal IWMM-BIS Integrated Water Management Project, JRF 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is offering two temporary positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the project entitled 'IWMM-BIS Integrated Water Management Model for BIS Countries Under Climate Change Scenarios'. The DST International Multi-Lateral Regional Cooperation Division sponsored BRICS project offers the candidates the opportunity to avail a monthly stipend of up to INR 35,000 and HRA.
NIT Warangal IWMM-BIS Integrated Water Management Project, JRF 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the candidate must:
- Have obtained B.Tech in Civil Engineering and M.Tech/M.E/M.S with specialization in Water Resources Engineering or Remote Sensing with first class
Note: Candidates should have got admitted to M.Tech/M.E through GATE or the candidates should have a valid GATE score.
Following benefits can be availed by the selected fellows:
- Stipend worth INR 31,000 + INR 4,960 (16% HRA as per norms) per month for first 2 years
- Stipend worth INR 35,000 + INR 5,600 (16% HRA as per norms) per month for the third year
- The selected candidates are eligible to register for a PhD degree at NIT, Warangal
Note: Candidates opting for campus accommodation are not eligible for HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Provide personal information, address, qualification details, GATE and other experience details.
Step 3: Attach a recent photograph and send the complete application via email to email@example.com or via post to the following address:
Dr. K. Venkata Reddy
Principal Investigator (DST-BRICS project)
Civil Engineering Department
National Institute of Technology Warangal – 506004
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidates need to work for the development of integrated water management model for selected watersheds/catchments of Brazil, India and South Africa based on the climate data analysis of the study.
- The shortlisted candidates and interview date will be displayed on the institute website.
- The project is conducted under DST International Multi-Lateral Regional Cooperation Division.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The project is for a duration of 3 years.
- Details of the shortlisted candidates and interview details will be made available on the institute website.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more