NIT Warangal DST Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for the NIT Warangal DST Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from B.E./B.Tech and ME/M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for a sponsored research project titled, "Demonstration of Technology for Treatment of rain harvested water lakes in Warangal Telangana State". The selected candidate will have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the third year.
NIT Warangal DST Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be ore than 28 years of age
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree and ME/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree with valid GATE score
Mentions the desired skill set required:
- Lab experiments, sample collection, testing, characterization and analysis, optimization and implementation of the pilot plant, Field investigations, Fabrication design, and optimization studies
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the third year.
- Brief resume/ curriculum vitae/ biodata along with the applications form
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: The performance of the application is attached with this advertisement. Complete and send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th April 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary.
- Please enclose a brief resume/ curriculum vitae/ biodata along with the application forms.
- A list of eligible candidates will be announced on the institute website and also intimated through email or phone.
- Shortlisted candidate will have to attend an interview (ONLINE/OFFLINE).
- If an Interview needs to be conducted online, candidates are expected to have a good internet connection.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending an interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more