NIT Warangal Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for NIT Warangal Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BSc/MSc/MSc (Tech)/BTech and MTech degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for a sponsored research project titled, "Dynamics in Complex Environments: from Single Particle to Giant Polymers". The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail a monthly fellowship of up to INR 31,000 plus INR 4,960 per month (16 % HRA as per norms).
NIT Warangal Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BSc with Physics as one paper (1st class), MSc/MSc (Tech) in Physics/Engineering Physics (1st class) or BTech & MTech in the equivalent area (1st class)
- Have a valid GATE/NET/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF
- Have a strong interest to work in the field of Statistical Physics, Biophysics, Soft Matter, Computational Physics
- Be an expert in any programming language: Fortran, C++, Python, Matlab, etc.
The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail a monthly fellowship of up to INR 31,000 plus INR 4,960 per month (16% HRA as per norms).
- Copies of certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Send the filled application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a Biodata/CV and scanned copy of certificates.
Application deadline: 25th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary.
- Please enclose a brief resume/ curriculum vitae/ bio-data along with the applications form.
- List of eligible candidates will be announced on the institute website and also intimated through email or phone.
- Shortlisted candidate will have to attend an interview (ONLINE).
- Result awaited candidates can also apply with last sem/year aggregated marks.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more