NIT Warangal Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for the NIT Warangal Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for a sponsored research project titled, "Towards 3‐tesla coercivity Nd‐Fe‐B magnets without dysprosium addition into the bulk". The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the third year.
NIT Warangal Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BE/BTech or equivalent degree in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering/Mechanical Engineering & ME/MTech or equivalent degree
- Have prior knowledge of materials processing, microstructural characterization and magnetism
The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the third year.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step4: Complete and send the application along with Biodata/CV and scanned copy of certificates via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 04th March 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidate is expected to perform processing and heat treatment of rare-earth magnetic materials, measure the magnetic properties characterize their microstructure using XRD, SEM and TEM.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more