NIT Warangal Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for the NIT Warangal Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/M.E degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for a sponsored research project titled, "Development of Active Cooling for Avionics". The selected candidate will have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Warangal Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class B.Tech/B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering with not less than 60% aggregate or not less than 6.5 CGPA
- Hold a first-class M.Tech/M.E degree in Mechanical Engineering/Thermal Engg./Heat transfer/CFD/Energy Engg./Ref &AC/ or any other thermal allied specialization
- Have a valid GATE score
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month.
- Softcopy of all degree and final year mark sheet, publications along with one-page biodata
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: The application is attached to this advertisement. Complete and send to the email ID - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 10th May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary.
- Please enclose brief resume/curriculum vitae / bio-data along with the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to attend the interview ONLINE/OFFLINE as per the committee's decision.
- If an interview needs to be conducted online, candidates are expected to have good internet connections.
- No TA/DA will be available for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more