NIT Warangal Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for NIT Warangal Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for a sponsored research project titled, "Mechanical and Tribological Characterization of Al-Si product developed by Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing". The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail a monthly fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
NIT Warangal Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BE/BTech or equivalent degree in Mechanical (First class)
- Hold a ME/MTech in Manufacturing, Metallurgy and Welding engineering with valid GATE qualification
The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail a monthly fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Send the complete application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 30th November 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending an interview.
- Shortlisted candidate will have to attend an interview (ONLINE/OFFLINE).
- If the interview needs to be conducted online, candidates are expected to have a good internet connection.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more