NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for the NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from BTech/BE/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for a sponsored research project titled, "Development of Video/Image Compression Algorithms”. The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 20,000 per month.
NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class BTech/BE in Electronics and Communications, Electronic Instrumentation or relevant discipline
- Hold an MTech in Electronics and Communications, Electronic Instrumentation or related specialization
- Have qualified GATE exam
The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 20,000 per month.
- CV and supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Send the completed application via email in a pdf file (filled application form, CV and supporting documents) to email@example.com on or before 15-03-2021.
Application deadline: 15th March 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who are already employed should produce a ‘No objection Certificate (NOC)' from the employer.
- Candidates should provide a provisional degree certificate or its equivalent at the time of the interview.
- If more time is required to join, they should take permission from the principal investigator.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more