NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BTech/BE/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for a sponsored research project titled, "Indigenous testbed for Industry 4.0 using Visible Light Communication with Industrial Internet of Things”. The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail a monthly fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BTech/BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant discipline
- Hold an ME/MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant discipline
- Have good GATE Score
The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail a monthly fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Copies of certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Send the complete application via email to email@example.com.
“Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (SERB)”
Application deadline: 15th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The interview date will be communicated to the eligible candidates through e-mail & phone.
- Candidates who are already employed should produce "No objection Certificate‟ (NOC) from the employer and students should provide provisional degree certificate or its equivalent at the time of interview.
- The selected candidate is also eligible to register for the PhD degree at NIT, Warangal.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more