NIT Warangal Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for the NIT Warangal Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.E./B.Tech/ME/M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for a sponsored research project titled, "Dynamic and Static Security Analysis of Large Power System using High-Performance Computing". The selected candidate will have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
NIT Warangal Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Hold a ME/M.Tech degree in Power Systems/Power and Energy/Industrial Drive and Control/Power Electronics /Electrical Engineering with valid GATE score.
Desired Qualifications - Prior knowledge in Power systems, Basics of computer languages, Power system analysis, and simulations, and coding skills in C/C++/Python/CUDA/MATLAB.
- The selected candidate will have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- The selected candidates are eligible to register for a Ph.D. degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However, s(he) needs to apply for a Ph.D. position when the advertisement is open.
The selected candidate is also eligible for on-campus Hostel & Mess facilities, subject to availability.
- Hard copy/ soft copy
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Fill the form provided in the following link.
Application Deadline: 08th May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Shortlisted candidate will have to attend an interview (ONLINE/OFFLINE).
- If an Interview needs to be conducted online, candidates are expected to have a good internet connection.
- Please enclose a brief resume/ curriculum vitae/ bio-data along with the applications form.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more