NIT Warangal Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for the NIT Warangal Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BTech/BE or MTech/ME degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for a sponsored research project titled, "Evaluating the performance of Pavement Quality Geopolymer Concrete using Digital Image Correlation Technique”. The selected fellows have the opportunity to get a monthly fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
NIT Warangal Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BTech/BE in Civil Engineering in first class with not less than 60% aggregate
- Hold an MTech/ME in Structural Engineering with a valid GATE score
- Have prior knowledge in Concrete and concrete making materials and knowledge on simulations using ATENA and MATLAB software
The selected fellows have the opportunity to get a monthly fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
- Copies of certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Send the application (scanned copy) as per the format given along with the supporting copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28-02- 2021
Please mention the subject line of your email as “Application for the JRF position”.
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the employer and provisional degree certificate or its equivalent should be provided by the candidates at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more