NIT Warangal Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for the NIT Warangal Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for a sponsored research project titled, "Oxidative Photocyclization Strategy to the Aromatic Extension of Corannulene". The selected candidate will have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Warangal Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class B.Sc. Chemistry and M.Sc. Chemistry/Organic Chemistry with valid GATE/ UGC/CSIR/DST-Inspire score/NET
- Have a strong interest in synthetic organic chemistry
- Have industrial experience in organic synthesis
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month.
- CV and supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: The performance of the application is attached with this advertisement. Complete and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 09th April 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- If an interview needs to be conducted online, candidates are expected to have a good internet connection.
- The position is purely temporary.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more