NIT Warangal Department of Chemical Engineering Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for the NIT Warangal Department of Chemical Engineering Research Associateship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for a sponsored research project titled, "Demonstration of Technology for treatment of rain harvested water lakes in Warangal Telangana State". The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 47,000 per month for the first 2 years and the third year.
NIT Warangal Department of Chemical Engineering Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a PhD in Chemical Engineering or ME /M Tech in Chemical Engineering or relevant discipline with a GATE score
- Have 3 years of research experience with at least one research paper in SCI Journal
The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 47,000 per month for the first 2 years and the third year.
- Copies of certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Send the completed application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th April 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary.
- Please enclose a brief resume/ curriculum vitae/ bio-data along with the application form.
- A list of eligible candidates will be announced on the institute website and also intimated through email or phone.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to attend an interview (ONLINE/OFFLINE).
- If an interview needs to be conducted online, candidates are expected to have a good internet connection.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more