NIT Warangal Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for the NIT Warangal Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BE/BTech/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for a sponsored research project titled, "Development of Advanced Automatic Control based Wastewater Treatment Process towards Sustainable Water-Food-Energy Nexus”. The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month plus 16% HRA for the third year.
NIT Warangal Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BTech/BE in Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Civil Engineering/Instrumentation and Control Engineering/Biotechnology or relevant discipline
- Hold an MTech in Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Process Control & Instrumentation/Process Control/Instrumentation & Control Engineering or related specialization
- Have qualified GATE exam
The selected fellows have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month plus 16% HRA for the third year.
- CV and supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Email the pdf files (filled application form, CV and supporting documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 01-03-2021.
Application deadline: 01st March 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidates should produce a ‘No objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the employer.
- If more time is required to join, the candidates should take permission from the principal investigator.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more