NIT Warangal Department of Chemical Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
NIT Warangal Department of Chemical Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a sponsored fellowship for B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for a research project titled, "Low-cost Biodegradable Polymer for Application in Food Packaging”. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Warangal Department of Chemical Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have first-class degree with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B.Tech/B.E in Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology and allied disciplines
- Have first-class degree with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.Tech in relevant or allied disciplines
- Have a valid GATE score
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to avail fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month.
- Application (scanned copy)
- Supporting copies of certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Send the application (scanned copy) as per the format given below along with the supporting copies of certificates to email@example.com by 10-06-2021.
Kindly mention the subject line of your email as “Application for the JRF position”
Application Deadline: 10th June 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who are already employed should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer and students should provide a provisional degree certificate or its equivalent at the time of interview.
- The online interview date will be communicated to the eligible candidates through e-mail or phone.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more