NIT Tiruchirappalli ISRO-S-TIC Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli invites applications for NIT Tiruchirappalli ISRO-S-TIC Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BE/BTech/MTech/ME degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for the project titled, “Design and Development of Ferrite Dielectric Based Microstrip Isolator for X –Band Application”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
NIT Tiruchirappalli ISRO-S-TIC Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Hold an ME/MTech degree or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Communication Systems/ RF and Microwave Engineering/ Antenna Design etc.)
- Be CSIR –UGC NET/Gate qualified
Valid GATE scores or National Level Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF Positions) is essential.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Scanned copy of the filled application form and relevant certificates as single pdf file should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 05th February 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Interview will be held at NIT Tiruchirappalli.
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format.
- Mere fulfilment of the above criteria will not be sufficient. The higher criteria for the selection of the candidates may be imposed based on the number of applications.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more