NIT Tiruchirappalli GTRE-DRDO Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli invites applications for NIT Tiruchirappalli GTRE-DRDO Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for the project titled, “Hunting representative sensors and constructing regression model between sensor outcomes using ML". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,760 per month plus HRA.
NIT Tiruchirappalli GTRE-DRDO Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in ECE, CSE, IT, EEE, ICE or hold an ME/MTech degree
- Have experience in machine learning, deep learning and python programming
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,760 per month plus HRA.
- Relevant certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Submit the google form
Application deadline: 03rd March 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The selection committee's decision is final.
- If any applicant is found to canvass, the candidate's selection shall be summarily rejected.
- Mere fulfilling the above criteria will not be sufficient. The higher criteria for the selection of the candidates may be imposed based on the number of applications.
- The interview will be held online. The link for conducting the interview will be shared with the shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more