NIT Tiruchirappalli Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli invites applications for NIT Tiruchirappalli Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/ BTech and ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for the project titled, "Wireless Sensor Node for online data transfer of parameters from electrical machines and drives". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 30,000 per month.
NIT Tiruchirappalli Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be less than 27 years of age
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in EEE and ME/MTech degree in Power Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Embedded Systems
- Be interested to work on Real-Time Embedded Systems for machines
- Have secured a minimum 70% marks or 7.5 CGPA in UG and PG from a recognized University/ Institute
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 30,000 per month.
- Copies of qualifying degree certificates and mark sheets
- Copies of published or unpublished work
- Two reference details
- Work experience certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply:
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Send the scanned copy of the completed application with supporting documents by email to email@example.com.
Step 4: Also, send the hard copy of the application with self-attested copies of documents to the Principal Investigator through registered post with "Junior Research Fellows- ES - NaMPET-III" mentioned on the cover at the address mentioned below -
Dr S. Moorthi,
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu
Application deadline: 29th June 2020
Last date to submit the application by post - 03rd July 2020
The selection of the candidate would purely be based on their performance in the interview. The interview will be held in EEE department, NIT Tiruchirappalli for the shortlisted candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final. Canvassing in any form leads to rejection of the candidature.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview through e-mail.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more