NIT Tiruchirappalli Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli invites applications for NIT Tiruchirappalli Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech students. The fellowship is applicable for the project titled, "Design and Development of WBG Device Based High Current Converters for Industry Applications". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
NIT Tiruchirappalli Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Power Electronics / Power Systems / Applied Electronics / VLSI / Embedded Systems with a minimum two years of experience in Industry/ Educational Institutes
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Copies of qualifying degree certificates and mark sheets
- Copies of published or unpublished work
- Two reference details
- Work experience certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply:
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Send the scanned copy of the completed application with supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Also, send the hard copy of the completed application with copies of certificates to -
Project Investigator Dr. S Senthil Kumar,
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu
Application deadline via email: 29th June 2020
Last date for receiving hard-copy of application: 03rd July 2020
The selection of the candidate would purely be based on their performance in the written test and interview. The interview will be held in EEE department, NIT Tiruchirappalli for the shortlisted candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview through e-mail.
- The decision of the selection committee is final. Canvassing in any form leads to rejection of the candidature.
To know more, click here
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more