NIT Tiruchirappalli Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli invites applications for the NIT Tiruchirappalli Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for the project titled, “Application of Natural Fiber Reinforced Polymers as Alternative to Synthetic Fiber Reinforced Polymers”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
NIT Tiruchirappalli Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a B.E/B.Tech/Civil Engineering degree and M.E/M.Tech.* Structural Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Water Resources Engineering
- Have core knowledge in material property testing, solid mechanics, and finite element software modeling
- Have basic knowledge in testing laboratory instrumentation, composites, material characterization, and treatment.
* Preferably with GATE score
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Biodata with a copy of the relevant supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Send their applications in prescribed format along with Biodata with a copy of the relevant supporting documents by email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. R. Manjula, Assistant Professor,
Department of Civil Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli – 620015
Mention the subject marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JRF / PROJECT STAFF - TSAMRC PROJECT”
Application Deadline: 15th April 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test/Interview.
- No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview.
- The date of the Written Test and/or Interview shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by e-mail.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more