NIT Tiruchirappalli Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli invites applications for the NIT Tiruchirappalli Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is applicable for the project titled, “Design and Development of ‘In-Situ Indigenous Soil Analysis system’ for effective Fertigation in Precision Farming". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,960 per month plus HRA.
NIT Tiruchirappalli Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering and ME/MTech in Chemical Engineering with a valid GATE score
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,960 per month plus HRA.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Send the duly filled application form to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 25th, 2021 (Word as well as PDF format).
Application deadline: 25th March 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Experience includes research, industrial field and others.
- Mere fulfilling the above criteria will not be sufficient. The higher criteria for the selection of the candidates may be imposed based on the number of applications.
- The selection committee decision is final.
- The interview date and time and mode of the interview will be intimated through email for the shortlisted candidates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more