NIT Silchar DST-SERB Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Silchar invites applications for NIT Silchar DST-SERB Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Design and development of induction welding system for in situ repairs of exit hole defect in friction stir welded sample". The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Silchar DST-SERB Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be less than or up to 30 years of age
- Hold an ME/MTech or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology streams (Manufacturing/Design/Materials)
- Be GATE/NET qualified
The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
- Photocopies of all documents
- Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application along with all relevant documents via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 23rd December 2020
Date of online interview: 06th January 2021 11:00 AM
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.
- Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of interview.
- The Institute has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview on the basis of screening. No candidate may be recruited if suitable candidates are not found.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more