NIT Silchar Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Silchar invites applications for the NIT Silchar Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech/ME degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Standardisation Of Measurement Protocol For Overall Heat Transfer Co-Efficient (U-Value) For Building Materials & Components for Indian Subcontinent". The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 28,000 per month.
NIT Silchar Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be less than or up to 32 years of age
- Hold an M.Tech./M.E. in Thermal Engineering or design or in the relevant specialization of Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks
The selected fellows will receive a salary of INR 25,000 per month (for fresh candidates) and INR 28,000 per month (for candidates having experience of two years as JRF).
- Photocopies of all documents
- Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application along with all relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail.
Application deadline: 27th August 2020
Date of online interview: 31st August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.
- The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is co-terminus with the project.
- Employed candidates have to submit no objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more