NIT Silchar Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Silchar invites applications for the NIT Silchar Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from ME/MTech/BE/BTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of efficient joint antenna and user scheduling schemes for massive MIMO limited feedback broadcast channels for 5G and beyond communications systems". The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Silchar Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be less than or up to 30 years of age
- Hold a BE/BTech/ME/MTech or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering
- Have GATE/NET qualification
The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
- Relevant documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application along with all relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the post of JRF under the project R-23011/3/2020-R&D in CC&BT”.
Application deadline: 26th March 2021
Date of online interview: 09th April 2021 11:00 AM IST
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The Institute has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview on the basis of screening.
- No candidate may be recruited if suitable candidates are not found.
- Employed candidates are required to submit a no-objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more