NIT Silchar Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Silchar invites applications for NIT Silchar Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "High-Pressure Phase Transitions, Electronic, Elastic and Optical Properties of Selected Defect Chalcopyrite Semiconductors for photodetector Application". The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Silchar Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be less than or up to 28 years of age
- Hold an ME/MTech or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Equivalent degree along with GATE/NET qualification
- Have expertise and strong interests in experimental Solar Cell Fabrication/nanotechnology/sensors/materials science/ materials chemistry/ solid-state physics/density functional theory
The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
- Photocopies of all documents
- Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application along with all relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 29th December 2020
Date of online interview: 04th January 2021 11:00 AM
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Employed candidates must submit no objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of interview
- SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD/EWS candidates will get relaxation as per Govt of India rules.
- No candidate may be recruited if suitable candidates are not found.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more