NIT Silchar Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Silchar invites applications for the NIT Silchar Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech/ME in Electrical Engineering students. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Design and development of soft interconnect for DC Microgrids using power electronics interface for improved reliability of power supply". The selected fellows will receive a salary of INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Silchar Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be less than or up to 35 years of age
- Hold an MTech/ME in Electrical Engineering (specialization- Power Electronics)
- Be GATE/NET qualified (including lectureship)
The selected fellows will receive a salary of INR 31,000 per month.
- Photocopies of all documents
- Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application along with all relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th June 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.
- The fellowship is a temporary position.
- Employed candidates are required to submit no objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of interview.
- SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD/EWS candidates will get relaxation as per Government of India rules.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more