NIT Silchar Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Silchar invites applications for NIT Silchar Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Deep Summarization Evaluation". The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Silchar Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be less than or up to 30 years of age
- Hold a first-class BE/BTech degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology
- Hold a first-class ME/MTech degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology
- Be GATE/NET qualified
- Have expertise and strong interests in Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Python Programming
The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
- Photocopies of all documents
- Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application along with all relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Application deadline: 22nd January 2021
Date of online interview: 05th February 2021 at 11:00 AM
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Employed candidates must submit no objection certificate from their employer at the time of interview.
- SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD/EWS candidates will get relaxation as per Govt of India rules.
- No candidate may be recruited if suitable candidates are not found.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Vignesh VIGNESH VK on 22-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 25-Jan-2021
Please refer to the 'How to Apply' section to get the details.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more