NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela is inviting applications for Junior Research Fellowship 2020 for the research project "Localization of autonomous underwater vehicle for offshore monitoring, maintenance and exploration." from M.Tech/M.E degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering students. The selected fellow will get a consolidated compensation of INR 35000 per month.
NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
Students fulfilling the following criteria can apply:
- M.Tech/M.E degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering
- 03 years or Completion of Project whichever is earlier.
The selected fellow will get a consolidated compensation of INR 35000 per month.
Following documents are required:
- GATE/NET score
- Experience letter (if any)
- Copies of previously published work
- Records of past study as a sponsored candidate
How can you apply?
Follow the steps given-below to apply:
Step 1: Click here and download the application format.
Step 2: Attach coloured photograph and copies of other relevant certificates, grade mark sheets and publications.
Step 3: Mention the post applied for and the name of the project on the cover of the document.
Step 4: Send the completed application along with documents by post at
Prof. Haraprasad Roy, Assistant Professor
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha 769 008.
Application closing date: 30th April 2020
- The selection will be made on the basis of merit and the need of the project and applicant's performance in the interview.
- Applicants with M.Tech or M.E degree in an above-mentioned discipline with journal publications, knowledge in the area of heat and mass transfer and knowledge of handling the simulation software will be given preference.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
I have completed 10th with 83% and diploma in computer engineering with 75% . Now i have taken admission in BE in EXTC but didn't get mark sheet yet . will i able to apply for this scholarship?
Asked by Priya Pal on 26-Jul-2020
Dimple Thapa on 27-Jul-2020
Kindly update the scholarship name for better assistance.
Asked by SHARATH on 22-Jul-2020
Dimple Thapa on 22-Jul-2020
Kindly follow the link below for applying for the given scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more