NIT Rourkela Dept of Electronics & Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites applications for NIT Rourkela Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech and ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for project titled, “Development of Contactless Vital Sign Monitoring System using PPG based on Smartphone Camera". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Rourkela Dept of Electronics & Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class degree in BE or BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant discipline with an MTech or ME degree in Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering or in any other relevant specialization with aggregate marks of 60% or 6.5 CGPA, OR
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant discipline with valid GATE score and 7.0 CGPA
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Marksheets and certificates
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Passport size colour photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click here to open the official notification and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Click here to download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 15th July 2020
Walk-in-interview: 28th July 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of essential/desirable qualifications and experience does not guarantee selection for the post.
- The duration of the fellowship is 2 years.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more